Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trucks and Cars

So, I have been a little MIA from the blog world.  But, I believe I am back.  I have missed blogging about these fabulous kids.  Oliver is now 18 months old and I still haven't taken pictures of him.  But, I think these are fun of him.   It is fun to see the differences in boys and girls.  He likes to get his cars out now and make a vrooming sound for them.  It is probably more of a growly noise.  But, we will take what we can get.  I read somewhere once that boys and girls will both play with cars.  But, boys will make them vroom and have wrecks, while girls will have a mommy car, daddy car and baby car.  So, true.  At least in this family.  It's fun to see Oliver playing with his cars and trucks now.    


1 comment:

Building Walls said...

YAY I'm glad you're back! :) I love the new top picture! :)