Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Countertops are in!


Well, it took a little longer than we had planned. But, we finally have countertops in our kitchen. We were using our old ones to make due until we got real ones.

I love my giant new sink. I think both of our kids could take a bath in it!


This is all new countertop space. Our fridge used to be in this corner. But, we added more cabinets and therefore, a ton more counter space.


A little more close up.









Well, we still aren't done with the kitchen yet. But, it is certainly very close now that the counters are in. We still need to tile the floor, add some filler pieces, get a refrigerator, and do something with the backsplash. But, I think my new countertops will hold me for a while! :)

6 comments:

Krisha said...

oooh la la. I can't wait to see them in person and see lil baby glennglenn in the kitchen "tub"! :) haha

the hue was hard to tell from the lighting, did it have a peach or a rust color in it?

i wanna see baby glenn's room too! more pix! did you find bedding?

Beth Simmons said...

I really really love your choice! It looks great and looks like they did a great job of laying it out. I am anxious to see it but not as anxious as I am to meet our new grandson!!!!

Above or Below the Mason/Dixon said...

I love the granite you guys chose! What is it called? We just put granite in our kitchen last monday!!! Ours is Santa Cecelia Light. I just love my new gigantic sink too! Backsplash is up, but not grouted yet. And we don't have hardware on our cabinets yet. We also need a new stove and floors. But, like you, the granite will hold me over for a bit!! YAY! for granite!

Paul Glenn said...

Looks great! Congratulations on your big undertaking. You are doing wonderful.
Paul

Lauren said...

it looks so good!

The Sinks said...

Looks great! I wanna see a pic of the whole kitchen to get a feel of what it looks like now!