Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Booster Seat


Madeline's latest obsession is this booster seat. (At least it was last week, but I didn't get around to blogging about it then.) Sometimes when we have friends over, we get this chair out so they can have a seat to eat in as well. If it is left out, then Madeline thinks it is the greatest thing. One night, she sat in it and worked on snapping the buckles for almost an hour. Unfortunately, she never figured it out. And of course, she didn't want my help. But, she never got frustrated. She will also drag this chair around the house and sit in it. As you see in the picture above, she put it in my rocking chair and then wanted to sit in it to read books. When it was time for a bath that night, I heard her dragging that chair behind her to put in the tub. (We decided to leave it out:) I guess it is just nice to have things your own size.

No comments: