Monday, March 30, 2009

Key Fobs


I have been making a mental list of things that I want to make with my sewing machine. As I have been searching through projects online, I found these cute key fobs to make. So, tonight I made my first 2. I think they are pretty cute. If you want to make your own, here is a link to the directions. I had a hard time finding the hardware at our fabric stores, so I ordered it from EBay. They are very quick and easy. The ladies from our care group will be making these at our women's night next month. Fun times!

4 comments:

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

Love em!! They look great; I'm quite impressed!

the mcquiddys said...

These are fun! And probably much less expensive to make than to buy! :)

Tabitha said...

Good job, Naomi! They look so professional! I like the fabric/ribbon you picked too. :)

The Sinks said...

Wow, they look great!