Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Andrew came home from work on Friday with a balloon, cards, flowers and ice cream (with mini chocolate chips) for Madeline and I. I thought it was so sweet that he got a card and flowers for Madeline as well. She is his little princess.


Something was really funny to Madeline while we were taking pictures. I don't remember what it was now.






Andrew and Elmo have been teaching Madeline how to sign, "I love you." So here it is...
I


Love


You!


On Valentine's day, I made heart pancakes for Andrew.
Andrew's parents came up to watch Madeline for the evening. We went to dinner and then a movie. It was fun to get out, just the two of us. Then we came home and I had a stomach bug all night and the next day. Then Andrew got it after me. Lots of fun :)

3 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

So cute!! Both of you.

Nathaniel Simmons said...

Madeline is looking old - we need to hang out soon

Lauren said...

those pics are adorable. i had a stomach bug on valentines day too :( luckily darren hasn't gotten it yet. whew!

madeline's haircut also looks adorable. does it make it a lot harder to put up now though?