Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrew!


Andrew turned 28 on Wednesday!

We celebrated by first opening presents.


Of course, Madeline liked to help.


After we ate dinner, we got to eat cake! Yummy Yummy!


Madeline seems to be a lot better at blowing out candles since her first birthday.


So, she wanted to help daddy. (And no, we didn't let her touch the fire. Those candles were already out.)


Even Madeline got to eat some cake right before bed.



Do you want some?
It's funny how Andrew' birthday post can still be mostly about Madeline. So, here are some things that I love about Andrew.
1. He is an amazing dad. He plays with Madeline so much better than me. He makes cool forts and obstacle courses for her. He gets up early on Saturday mornings with her so I can sleep in a little. He does so much for her (and me!) Madeline is such a blessed little girl. (oops! It's still about Madeline :)
2. He is a dreamer. He has so many amazing and crazy ideas. It's fun!
3. He writes and sings songs for Madeline and I. And he plays the trumpet.
4. He likes to get free Chick-Fil-A!
5. He is very good at sports. He played lacrosse, ultimate frisbee, swims, and does (has done a) triathlons. He is pretty much good at anything he tries.
6. He likes board games like Settlers of Catan.
7. He supports me staying home with Madeline 100%.
8. He is very handsome. And he is even cuter when called "DAAAAAA" by a cute little blondie.
9. He likes to do new things and be on the go.
10. He loves me better than I could have dreamed of. I could not have picked a better husband for me. God truly brought us together.
I love you so much, Andrew! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

1 comment:

Krisha said...

awww. I like when you post about your undying love for your long-lost relatives.. i mean husband. and of course he's cute! He looks like you Naomi! :) hehe happy bday uncle ew (from chase)