Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag...I'm it!


So, I have been tagged (photo tagged) by 2 people now, Lauren and Becky. So, I guess I should get on the ball. This is a picture of my cousin, Abby, from last summer. She, her brother Will and my other cousin, Olivia, came up for the day and went to the pool with Madeline and I. (Did you keep all those people straight?) In this picture, she is taking a little break to eat a snack.

Here are the rules for photo tag:
Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
Explain the picture.
Tag 4 people to do the same.

So, Cristen Sink, Kim Cavanaugh, Katherine Glenn and Kim Wyrick, you are now it!

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

Ahhh, we just erased all of our pictures off the computer and put them on the external hard drive! But, I'll see what I can do! I'll have to get into Johnny's computer or look off the other drive to do it,so it may take a few days! :) Thanks for tagging me!