Friday, October 3, 2008

Jackson Robert Sink


We want to welcome little Jackson Robert to the world. He was born on Tuesday, September 23rd at 4:31am. He was 9lb 4 oz and 22 inches long.

We got to meet little Jackson this past weekend. He is so adorable. I can't even remember Madeline being that little. And he isn't even a little guy!


Cristen looked great and Kathryn seemed to be doing well with her new little brother. She is giving him lot of hugs and kisses. Congratulations to the beautiful family!

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

such a sweetie, I love this layout very cool!

The Sinks said...

I'm gonna steal these pics from your blog...they're too cute! (Of course, I may be biased!!!) :)

The Crabtrees said...

Naomi,
You have such a nice blog. I check it every now and then. Madeline is a doll and I can see how much fun you all are having with her. You got some beautiful shots of Jackson, especially that close up where he is sleeping. Could you make me some prints or better yet a CD so I can get some prints made. I can send you whatever it might cost in the mail. I would love that. Mom C.