Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Fall!

Well, as of Monday, it is offically Fall. Madeline and I are enjoying the much cooler weather. We usually take a walk in the mornings. But, now that Madeline can walk, I am not getting much exercise. She would much rather be out of her stroller and walking herself. She wants to pick up the leaves, eat the leaves, touch the trees, touch the ducks, dig in cracks in the pavement, push her stroller and this morning she pulled a very nice kitty's tail. Surprisingly enough, the cat didn't seem to mind. So, I guess I need to find some other form of exercise. Because walking less than 1 mile an hour doesn't seem to be getting my heart rate up.


4 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

What a big girl now. She is surely getting her exercise however:)

The Sinks said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!

Lauren said...

Love the pictures! They would look awesome framed in black and white!

Above or Below the Mason/Dixon said...

Love the videos!! The video of Madelyn manning the camera made me feel like I was having a seizure. Oh, and Ian wants to know if he can have a ride on Andrew's back too.