Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to a wonderful father and husband! This was Andrew's first father's day and I am so glad that there is a day to celebate such wonderful people. Madeline may never know how blessed she is to have a dad like Andrew. He is so much fun. He wants to be involved in everything that she does. He loves her so much. He works hard for her so that she will have the things she needs.

She watches him walk out the door each morning to go to work for our family and she greats him with a huge smile on her face the minute he walks in the door. Madeline loves her daddy so much. They are a match made in heaven.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Almost every day Andrew asks me if I've checked out the blog. And if I answer no, he is telling me that I have to check it out b/c there is something new that Madeline did or how Naomi just updated the blog. He LOVES to gush over his girls. Madeline is very blessed to have such a good man as a dad.