Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Monday was Andrew's 27th birthday. I didn't get a chance to blog because we were traveling back from Roanoke. But, I wanted to let everyone know how much he means to me and Madeline. Andrew has been an amazing husband for the past 3 1/2 years. He is more than I could ever have dreamed of. He is sweet, caring, sensitive, fun, exciting and I love spending every minute with him that I can. It has been even more amazing to watch him be a wonderful father to Madeline. I knew that he would be a great father. But, once again, he is even better than I had imagined. He loves spending time with his little girl. He changes diapers (and the diaper pail) without a complaint. He is so excited to come home from work to spend time with his little girl. He sings to her. He rocks her. He reads to her. He shows her his fish tank. They are going to be great buddies. :) So, thanks for being so wonderful, Andrew. I love you with all my heart and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Naomi, you are a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband and a beautiful healthy little baby. But from what I hear, you're still not as lucky as Andrew. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!