Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We're home

After a couple of days in the hospital we are home and getting adjusted to life with our sweet little Madeline.




I just can't get over how cute and cuddly Madeline is. She is perfect. I think she might have the most adorable feet in the whole world.


Naomi and Madeline are both doing well and recovering nicely. Naomi is doing such a great job being a mom!


While we were at the hospital we had the pleasure of the Lockards (Jon, Julie, Ava, and Andrew) from our bible study visiting us.

We bundled Madeline up in her going home from the hospital outfit, put her in her carseat, drove home in rush hour traffic, and made it home safe and sound.


We are trying to put her down in her crib to sleep, but its so hard when she looks this cute.
Mommy and Madeline sleeping soundly (like they are doing right now).
Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers and support and especially to Granny B, Grandpaw, Nana, and Papa Paul.

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

She is so precious. Naomi you look great! I'm sure you are such an awesome mom! I'm so happy for you two!

Karen said...

Congrats! You guys are so blessed and I am soooo happy for you both! Our little Sierra is kicking my belly as I look at Madeline's pictures. Seeing you hold your miracle gets me so much more excited about what God is doing in my belly!

I can't wait to see more pictures as she grows! Keep 'em coming!

Blessings and prayers for lots of rest,
Karen :)

The Sinks said...

Glad you're at home safe and sound! Enjoy the next several weeks!!

The Crabtrees said...

What sweet pictures! Fun to see! She looks so tiny in that car seat! Naomi you look great. It is wonderful being a Mom. Sleep all you possibly can in these next few weeks. You will need it. That is the best advice I can give you. Sleep, feed the baby, and sleep some more. Don't worry about what your house looks like, or cleaning it because someone is coming. All they are going to look at is Madeline anyway! Carol