Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I am a day late. But, I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Andrew and I both had a great day. We both got the day off because of the ice and snow. That was a wonderful first present. Then, Andrew got me flowers. But they were supposed to be delivered to school. So, we aren't sure where they are at this moment since school was closed. But, thanks honey, for the flowers. Andrew also surprised me with pottery lessons. So, soon we are going to be quite the creative and artsy family with lots of glass and clay accessories.

We tried to go to a movie yesterday, but by the time we got the car scraped off, the windshield wipers decided not to work. So, we had to scrape my car off. (The one day that we actually need a 4WD car, we can't use it.) It was a little more than an hour later that we finally pulled out of the parking lot. Needless to say, we missed the movie. But, we had a great dinner at Red Robin.

So, Andrew's car is in the shop today getting fixed. It is kind of good though because his door handle hasn't been working too well and it causes the lock to get stuck. It was kind of funny because the guy at the shop that had to move his car asked me if we were having any troubles with the lock. I told him, yes, and that I had already explained it to the guy at the desk. He said, "well, I just had to climb out the other side of the car because I couldn't open the door." I thought it was funny because he was a rather tall guy and I could just picture him stuck in Andrew's car. It just struck me funny.

Anyways, I am enjoying another snow day. And hoping for one more tomorrow. The roads are still kind of bad up here. So, it is still possible.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: