Thursday, January 11, 2007

Andrew's Company Holiday Party

This past Saturday was Andrew's company's holiday party. I prefer to call it what it is, a Christmas party. (Even though it was after Christmas). We had a very nice dinner at the nearby Hilton. And the best part of it was the company band. Andrew's CEO started a band. He plays the bass and he has been recruiting employees to join. He found out Andrew plays the trumpet. So, Andrew got to join the band. We even got to sit at the head table with the CEO because Andrew is his favorite trumpet player (and a "great scientist" acoording to the CEO). So, this is Andrew playing his heart out. He did such a great job. Oh, and the name of the band is Altered Hexon. If you would like to know what that means, you will have to ask Andrew.


This is his Scottish friend, Richard, playing the guitar.


Before the dinner we had a caricature made. I think we look pretty amazing.


And we had a picture made. (I prefer the caricature.)

I am still trying to figure out how to put videos on here. But, as soon as I can, I will put a video of Andrew playing in Altered Hexon. Get excited!

No comments: