Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Art

Our young, budding artist.  Usually he paints on paper.  But, lately he's been taking his artistic expression to other areas of our house. Thankfully, our floors are laminate, so marker comes up pretty easily.  But, the flat paint on our walls proves to be a bit more challenging to get the green marker completely gone.  He still points it out occasionally.  I need to get my magic eraser out.  And yesterday, he decided to paint his ear and hair green, right before we left to take Madeline to school, while I was trying to pack Madeline's lunch, and Lucy was screaming at me from her high chair, and he was supposed to be eating his breakfast.  He's not much of a breakfast person.  And there is still some green paint in his ear.  Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, I am laughing! Life with children, such an adventure. :)

Anonymous said...

SOrry that post is from Jaime Redcay, not sure why it did not show me name.