Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Madeline



I was supposed to have a photoshoot on Friday with a sweet little 3 year old.  But, Oliver got strep, but didn't really get strep, but I guess he always has strep, and we postponed it 'til next Friday.  Anyways, since I am not editing her sweet little pictures, I took the time to finish editing a few of Madeline's from her photoshoot last week.   This first one was before the wardrobe change.  She is really into super comfy clothes right now.  It is hard to get jeans on her anymore.  So, I was really surprised she agreed to change into her "lollipop" dress, as she calls it.  But, really, who wouldn't want to wear a lollipop dress? Look at that sweet smile.  My heart is melting right now.  Can she always be my little girl?



I love her spinning moves.  She looks like she is tap dancing.  
 She likes taking pictures with her camera.  She helped me take pictures with her camera during The Pull's photoshoot a couple weeks ago.  It would be pretty fun if she got into photography one day and we could do it together.  
It's Oliver's turn next.  We found a super cute hat this weekend at the mall.  Hopefully I can keep him still long enough to get a picture of him in it.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

absolutely beautiful!

Lauren said...

she looks like a model! so pretty, like you!