Monday, November 29, 2010

Madeline's Favorite Present...

...that Oliver got for his birthday are his Bristle Blocks.  I have to admit, I was a little skeptical of them.  They don't look all that fun to me.  But, a friend of mine said her girls love them.  So, we gave them a shot.  And Madeline loves them!  She plays with them all the time.  And they keep her entertained for quite a while.  And I actually enjoy them too.  






Of course, she didn't want me to take pictures of her.  But, she has no problem with taking pictures of me. 


I love her sweet eyelashes!




 So, if you are looking for a good Christmas present for a 3 year old, maybe give Bristle Blocks a try.  

1 comment:

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

Yah for Bristle blocks! Aren't they fun? I am telling you they are one of my favorite toys; they're classic. I love the photos. Madeline is a beautiful little girl and so is her mommy. Miss you!