Friday, October 15, 2010

Oliver Videos

Well, I ran out of free storage for posting pictures on this blog.  So, instead of pictures, I am posting some videos of Oliver tonight.  After I figure out what to do about the picture storage issue, I will post about Oliver being 11 months old.

This first one is of him dancing.  He is taking after his sister.  She always loved to dance to some Motown music.


Oliver is starting to use some signs now.  The first one he started using, and the main one he still does, is "eat".  This has been very helpful.


Oliver also likes to say "whoa" now.  But, it sounds more like "wah" or even sometimes just yelling.  There's a little of both in this video.


Whenever Oliver drops something, he says, "uh".  His version of "uh oh".


And he has figured out how to play the recorder.  Fun times!  I'm sure you will think twice about letting your kids use our recorder from now on.  :)

No comments: