Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


This year for Thanksgiving, we traveled down to North Carolina to be with my mom's side of the family. We had a big group with 31 people there. Everyone enjoyed meeting Oliver.


My brother, Nathaniel, got to meet Oliver for the first time. I think they will be good buddies one day.


But for now, Nathaniel and Madeline are the best of buds. They had a great time together.




It was a busy Thanksgiving day. So, we didn't get too many pictures. But, here is mom showing some of her pictures she has been working on.


And here are some of the men resting up after having to eat so much.


There was the annual football game among the boys as well. But, I didn't venture out to capture any shots of it. It is always nice to gather as a family to celebrate what we are thankful for. And it is fun to see family that we only get to see twice a year. I hope you had a great thanksgiving as well.

No comments: