Thursday, November 5, 2009

Showers of Blessings


We have been so blessed this week with 2 showers to celebrate the coming of our new little boy. On Sunday, some good friends from our care group threw me a shower. I don't have a lot of pictures from it because...well... I was enjoying it instead of documenting it! But, they had an encouraging devotional, sweet time of prayer, a fun multi-tasking game, great food and cake and sweet presents for our little boy and me. It was such an fun and encouraging time of fellowship. Thank you ladies!


The second shower was on Tuesday at Andrew's work. They were so kind, first of all, to even give us a shower, and second, to invite Madeline and I to come in as well.


The cake was very yummy and Madeline certainly enjoyed eating it.

Several people even gave gifts to the big sister! How sweet!


It was fun to get to go in to daddy's work! Thank you for all the fun gifts and for taking time out of your busy day to celebrate our new little guy!
So, now we are just playing the waiting game with this little guy! Come out, come out, wherever you are!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I don't think there's any confusion as to "wherever he is." You especially know that, Naomi, but it would be fun for him to come out, come out! :)

the mcquiddys said...

I think that's pretty funny about your teeth dreams too. And I'm really excited about baby brother coming soon! You must be stirring by this point! I will certainly be keeping you guys in my prayers. :) Yay for Madeline the big sister!