Thursday, January 3, 2008

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve we went over to my grandmother's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. It was a fun night. We enjoyed watching everyone enjoy our new little girl.


Her MeeMaw (my grandmother) especially enjoyed her. :)


The house was full of kids. It is so fun to watch them open their presents. My little cousin, Abby, really "yuved baby Madeline".
I just thought this was a sweet picture of my brother, Nathaniel, and my cousin Will.

Madeline got to meet her Great, Great, Great Aunt Mildred.


On Christmas morning we dressed Madeline in her Christmas present outfit from Granny B and opened presents with my family.


PawPaw held her most of the morning.

She even got a stocking from Santa. I'm not sure that she liked the giant stocking attacking her.


But, she was a happy girl most of the morning. (Especially when she was back in someone's arms.)


My grandfather, Popeye, came over later for lunch to meet his newest great granddaughter. We were sad that my Aunt Phyllis couldn't come too. But, she was sick at home. Very sad :(

My aunt Sharon stayed at our house and even played with Madeline one morning at 4am when she wouldn't go back to sleep.


Family portrait


Giving Kisses!


The next day was beautiful, so we bundled Madeline up and went for a walk in the neighborhood to go visit some neighbors.

We had a great Christmas in Roanoke and miss being with Granny B, PawPaw and Uncle Bubba (aka Nathaniel).

2 comments:

JRob said...

Granny B's Christmas outfit is soooo cute! I love hats on Madeline. She is hot stuff!

The Crabtrees said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your pictures and getting glimpses of your sentiment over your new little daughter. You all seem so happy. And it looks like Madeline has quite the cute little wardrobe to match her quite the cute litte self.
She is precious. What a nice family gathering you had for Christmas!

Carol