Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pottery and Glassblowing Update

Andrew and I are still into our crafty hobbies. So, here are a few of the pieces we have made recently.

I know it is hard to tell size through these pictures. So, I put the first bowl that I ever made in some of the pictures so you can see that I have gotten a little better. :)




This is my platter.


I could also use it as a chip and dip. I just need to have some company over!



This is my berry bowl. I made it just in time for all the wonderful summertime berries.


I put the holes in the bottom so the water can drain out when I wash them.



These are a couple of Andrew's latest pieces. He wasn't too happy with them. But, I think they are pretty cool. He learned how to make that "scalloped" edge during one of his last classes.


Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: