Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

Andrew and I spent Easter weekend at home in Roanoke. We had a great time hanging out with my family. My dad, brother and Andrew played Settlers more times than I can remember. On Thursday, we helped mom and dad pick out a new car. Mom wanted a bigger car so the whole family could ride together when we all came home. So, she bought a mini van. It is a Kia Sedona. It is really nice with almost every option including a DVD player which we had fun with.

I was a little disappointed that she didn't buy this van though. Who wouldn't want a Bedazzled van? You may need to view it a little larger to really appreciate it. The designs are made out of those little jewels/stones that people put in the bottom of a beta fish bowl. It is truly spectacular!

We spent a little time on Saturday looking around the local shops in downtown Roanoke. We were checking out the local glass and pottery.
Here is the tallest building in Roanoke. It is Wachovia Bank.


After church on Sunday, we went to my grandparents' house and ate lunch. After lunch, my cousin Adam had a little Easter egg hunt in the back yard.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

hi Naomi, I just finally figured out that you and andrew had a blog :)
Next time you come through roanoke we should grab lunch or coffee or something. Funny, I saw that fantastic mozaic car just yesterday ^_^