Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Friends


A few weekends ago, some dear friends from college came up for a quick visit. Krisha was my freshman roomate and I lived with her for the rest of my time at JMU. And Brian was Andrew's sophmore roommate and they lived together for the rest of their time at JMU as well. So, they are very special to us.

We enjoyed their fellowship very much. And Chase and Madeline had a great time playing together as well. Madeline gave Chase some piano lessons on her little piano.




Sometimes it is just easier to do it yourself.


Chase had fun playing with other things around the house. (I just noticed the blue car caught in mid air. I think he was having a great time, despite the scared look on his face.)


Animals and letters are fun too. And it doesn't hurt to start practicing to be a plumber at an early age :)

They even enjoyed a little time outside at the water table together.


Madeline was very concerned about Chase's hydration.

We are so glad the Whited's decided to visit us while they were up here. We definitely stayed up way to late. But, we enjoyed hanging out, talking, playing Wii, and just being around old friends. We hope we can do it again soon!

3 comments:

Krisha said...

I love it! The pics are great and yep- my kid's a plumber. We gotta find one of those Tonka truck toys that yall had! It was so cool! We were really encouraged to hang out with yall too! You have a beautiful family and beautiful home. And Wii was fun even though I suck at bowling haha!

Beth Simmons said...

The pictures of Chase and Madeline playing together are so cute! I think they make a pretty cute couple:)

Naomi said...

The Tonka thing was a yard sale find. I guess they don't make it anymore because I can't find it anywhere. But, it is always a hit when kids come over. And I agree mom, Chase and Madeline are pretty cute together. Just saying :)