Sunday, October 5, 2008

Simmons Family Reunion


Last weekend, Andrew and I headed to Roanoke for my family's annual reunion on my dad's side. We had a ton of food and a great time hanging out with family that we don't see very often. (My grandmother, MeeMaw, is in the lime green shirt.)

Madeline had a great time playing with her cousins Abby and Will.


and also James.


James has a new little sister, Caiden.


Some more of my cousins, Olivia and Jonathan.


My grandfather, C.O. with Jonathan and James.


We walked down to a little pond.


And Madeline got to watch the ducks and geese with her daddy.


She got to play with Granny B...
and Pawpaw too!
Madeline had a great time playing outside and with all her cousins. We were a little worried that it was going to get rained out or at least be very muddy. But, it was a great day!

No comments: