Sunday, September 23, 2007

30 Weeks!


Well, we finally made it to 30 weeks! (Well, technically it will be tomorrow. But, close enough.) That means that there are only 10 weeks left. That is only 2 1/2 months. That really isn't long at all. In these next 10 weeks, our little girl will probably triple in size. I hope that doesn't mean that I'll triple in size. (It's funny how you don't realize how big you are until you take a picture of yourself and look at it.)

We are slowly making progress on the nursery. We made a trip to IKEA and got a dresser. We will probably put a changing pad on top of the dresser.


We also got some cubbies to store her books and toys.


We also ordered a crib. So, hopefully it will get here in the next few weeks. A big THANK YOU to Andrew's parents for all the new furniture. I think your new granddaughter will love it.

Our little girl and I have been playing a new game. It's kind of a mixture of tag and hide-and-seek. She started playing this last night during a brass concert. I have been able to feel her move around for quite awhile now. But, now I can feel different parts of her. She has been poking her little feet (or some body part) way out, so I poke her back. Then she hides for a little while. (Where she goes, I don't know. But, she hides pretty well.) Then she will do it again. So, I push her back. She did it during church this morning. So, I poked her back and then she went way up under my ribs. So, maybe she is trying to tell me to leave her alone. She is probably getting very annoyed with me, but I think it is a fun game.

8 comments:

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

Look at you!! I can't believe you are 30 weeks. We'll be 16 on Tuesday--30 seems so far away but it'll be here before we know it, I'm sure! I love baby-girl's nursery. It's really coming together!! Can't wait to see you at the end of October!!

Briana said...

wow. congrats guys! can't believe we are all old enough to have kids! (not me yet though ;) you look great, almost there!!

Tabitha said...

You look beautiful, Naomi! :) I loved playing poke-and-hide too. Yeah, and where do they go?! I never figured it out! We don't really play anymore because he's too bit and can't hide. :) I don't think it's fair. :) Love you and can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look so great! You really are all baby, aren't you? You haven't gained an ounce anywhere else. The nursery is looking great.

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

Naomi you look great!! Just a little while left! I felt like it was all downhill after 30 weeks. A really really fast downhill! Congratulations - she's almost here :-)

Becky Swann said...

Naomi you give me hope for looking good in the next few months!!

The Salvatierras said...

So amazing! We are excited for you guys! All these pregnant bellies and new babies I'm seeing sure helps me remember how incredible it is to be pregnant and have a precious little baby - they are such blessings as you are soon to find out!! Sending a big Peruvian hug!

The Sinks said...

You look great! Way to be a cute pregnant lady! The nursery looks great too. Great to see you last night...hope the reunion is fun! :)